NBN will use network simulation labs to train more than 2000 field telecommunications workers on how to deploy, activate and maintain the national broadband network.
TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
The price tag of the deal awarded to Red Rock Consulting for TAFE NSW's new ERP system is $83.2 million.
Jamila Gordon has had quite a life journey, from her humble beginnings as an African refugee to her current role as director and chief information officer at ASX-listed firm, GetSwift.
Former TAFE ICT manager, Ronald Cordoba, abused his role to corruptly reap $1.76 million, according to the findings of NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) inquiry.
NBN on Monday said it would spend $40 million to attract and train 4,500 industry workers to help hit its target of connecting 8 million homes to the network by 2020.
- Government should consider tearing up Telstra cancer contract: Inquiry
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy