Vulnerabilities in the management interfaces of some wireless router and network-attached storage products from Netgear expose the devices to remote attacks that could result in their complete compromise, researchers warn.
- Quantum computing will break your encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- What is malvertising? And how to protect against it
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network