The mobile data terminals (MDTs) that have been rolled out across New South Wales are proving so popular that Fire and Rescue officials are considering temporarily shutting them off to test firefighters’ ability to cope without them.
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses why you need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques