Affinity Education Group has set its sights on analytics and data visualisation in a bid to gain customised insights into its 170 childcare centres across Australia for better decision-making and planning. It may even have a three-year head start on its competitors.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day