Smartphones have transformed the gambling industry. Digital turnover for ASX-listed Tabcorp – which generated more than $2 billion in revenue in FY17 – grew by close to 14 per cent over the last financial year.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates