French telecommunications company Iliad has dropped its bid for a majority stake in T-Mobile US after an improved offer was rejected by the U.S. carriers' majority owner Deutsche Telekom.
- Firefox Monitor provides password breach alerts, Would it convince you to set up a Firefox Account
- Microsoft goes password-free for Azure AD sign-in
- ASEAN members commit to a unified stand against cybercrime
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile