Holden's former CIO and head of information technology Peter Lane has taken the chief information officer role at the Victorian Government Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources.
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress