Former Tourism Australia CIO Jason Flynn - now settled into the partner CTO tech strategy role at Microsoft - said he left the government agency to get closer to the “next wave of transformational technology” coming to market.
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry