The Sydney Children’s Hospital Network has been looking at how to employ more commodity software for telemedicine, the SCHN chief information officer, Bill Vargas told the CeBIT eHealth 2014 conference this morning.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response