Sydney Airport is in the first stages of trialing ‘couch to gate’ facial recognition technology in conjunction with carrier, Qantas.
Sydney Airport - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney Airport was left scrambling to catch up on passenger processing after a "technology issue" early on 9 March caused delays at some terminals.
GE Australia and New Zealand’s president and CEO, Geoff Culbert, has quit his post and will join Sydney Airport as its chief executive in January.
Sydney Airport has expanded its use of facial recognition technology, launching new kiosks and a ‘SmartGate’ to allow international travellers to more quickly establish their identities and pass through security.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan