An electronics recycler has created an IT products database representing 9,000 manufacturers and 11 million equipment models. The products range from consumer to business equipment, such as network storage devices, routers, switches, as well as servers, PCs and office machines.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long