Seven Australian ‘smart city’ projects from across the nation - including ones from Launceston to Newcastle to Cairns - have been shortlisted as finalists in the annual 2019 IDC Asia Pacific Smart Cities Awards.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry