The Sunshine Coast has been named one of the 'Top7 Intelligent Communities of 2019' for its best practices in broadband deployment and use, workforce development, innovation, digital inclusion, sustainability and advocacy.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam