Seven Australian ‘smart city’ projects from across the nation - including ones from Launceston to Newcastle to Cairns - have been shortlisted as finalists in the annual 2019 IDC Asia Pacific Smart Cities Awards.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences