Research firm Ovum has released a new report into the perception CIOs have of desktop virtualization and an immature market poses risks when trying to procure the most appropriate technology.
surveys - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virtual mobile network operator Virgin Mobile has updated its plans with new "Fair Go" caps aimed at simplifying consumer options.
Organisations using 'Green' IT has increased 5 per cent during the second half of last year with nearly three-quarters of CIOs having deployed more environmentally sustainable products and services, according to a new survey.
A survey of 100 CIOs and IT leaders in the US by media company Bloomberg has revelaed IT spending is on the up and more money will go towards managed services with Cloud investments starting to pay dividends.
A new survey indicates more traditional business marketing money is being spent on social media activities, including using the public services to build customer relationships, not just to drum up publicity.
Every company or organization has a wide range of software in its application portfolios-some enterprises, of course, carry a little more software bloat than others.
If you’re not earning more than $150,000 per year then you’re underpaid for a CIO, according to Hudson’s ICT Salary Survey for 2010.
An IBM survey of 2500 international and 129 local CIOs suggests business intelligence and centralisation of IT systems through virtualisation and cloud computing will be crucial to remaining competitive in the coming months.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan