CIOs have been slow to adopt Twitter-in one survey, 65 per cent admit they have never used the microblogging service. But those who have joined Twitter say they are tweeting more than they did last year, are seeing a tangible return on investment and view Twitter as a useful business tool. This, according to a new survey by Diamond Management and Technology Consultants, which surveyed 75 CIOs.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves