Pawsey Supercomputing Centre has inked an agreement with the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) to pool resources and information that will help research groups globally.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted