Video conferencing and streaming have often been positioned as a way of helping organisations reduce travel costs. But for the Australian Youth Orchestra (AYO), the technology is also providing an opportunity to bring a fresh generation of players and listeners into its fold.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives