Former Department of Defence chief information security officer Lynwen Connick has called on the government to "get the basics right" around digital security in the wake of a cyber attack on the parliamentary computer network.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’