IT leaders discussed how they are priortising and finding capacity in their organisations to support digital transformation programs. The luncheon was sponsored by Planview.
strategic planning - News, Features, and Slideshows
strategic planning in pictures
The way Pitcher Partners' CIO Bradley Kay talks to the company’s execs has changed dramatically from two years ago.
Back from his stint as planning officer for the UN Mission in South Sudan, John Holley shares how the Army’s approach to strategic planning and operations can apply to the business environment.
The role of the CFO has become more strategic over the last three years and is one which can drive change across the whole organisation, a new survey claims.
The University of Adelaide is looking for a CIO to drive the strategic development and delivery of its technology and infrastructure group made up of 185 staff.
Millennials – they’re disobedient, they ask too many questions and I can’t relate to them. Does this sound like you? If so, it’s high time you made working with this fearless, tech-savvy age group a top priority, because if they’re not working with you, they’re with your competitors, and you're going to lose valuable competitive advantage.
Whitepapers about strategic planning
As organisations are transforming in the digital age, IT resources are stretched even more thinly, supporting legacy technology while also taking on new technologies to support business growth. More than ever before, IT organisations need to be able to make smart trade-offs where and how they use their limited resources. Technologies that support information innovation will be the fastest growing segment throughout the forecast, approaching one-third of all digital transformation (DX) spending by 2019.
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- White label infrastructure makers eat into tech giants’ public cloud market share
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data
- Browser updates: Here's how often Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari get refreshed