Apache Spark, <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/article/2852235/hadoop/review-spark-lights-a-fire-under-big-data-processing.html?nsdr=true">the big data processing technology for iterative workloads</a> that is growing in popularity, is about to add capabilities for DataFrames and the R language as part of two upcoming upgrades.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud