Apache Spark, <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/article/2852235/hadoop/review-spark-lights-a-fire-under-big-data-processing.html?nsdr=true">the big data processing technology for iterative workloads</a> that is growing in popularity, is about to add capabilities for DataFrames and the R language as part of two upcoming upgrades.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild