Apache Spark, <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/article/2852235/hadoop/review-spark-lights-a-fire-under-big-data-processing.html?nsdr=true">the big data processing technology for iterative workloads</a> that is growing in popularity, is about to add capabilities for DataFrames and the R language as part of two upcoming upgrades.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts