Tech chiefs gathered at Sydney's O Bar and Dining to discuss their storage challenges and the move towards the cloud. The luncheon was sponsored by IBM and Meridian IT.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance