Reality mining, tagging data at its source and Cloud reputation agencies are three of the emerging trends likely to come out of the explosion of ‘Big Data’ delegates at the Implementing Information Infrastructure Symposium (IIIS) have heard.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security