As technical director for the Rocori School District in Stearns County, Minn., Brian Michalski was looking into virtual desktop infrastructure as a way to cut costs in the schools' 13 computer labs.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security