The Internet Archive, a massive, publicly accessible online repository of everything on the World Wide Web, suffered major fire damage to one of its San Francisco facilities Wednesday night.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit