Companies give CEOs a pay rise while cutting dividend payments and research and development investment in the wake of a data breach, analysis by researchers at Warwick Business School has revealed.
- AustCyber’s Canberra node promises cybersecurity boost for government innovators
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects