Despite the huge amounts of hype surrounding artificial intelligence – AI – the technologies the term includes undoubtedly present a huge opportunity for enterprises across all industries. But what is the best way to get started?
Stockland - News, Features, and Slideshows
Property group Stockland has appointed former Fairfax CIO Robyn Elliott as chief technology and innovation officer.
Two severed robot heads are sat on the shelf, their eyes, as ever, glassy and lifeless. The scalp-plate of one has been removed, exposing a circuit board brain.
We know exactly what the robots of the future will be like. We’ve already seen them.
Property giant Stockland’s (ASX:SGP) half yearly results showed substantial gains on prior year
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing