“The biggest lesson in my career has been the transformation of my team when I metamorphosed from a manager to a leader. With a CEO who believed in me, I found my wings to fly,” says STIHL’s head of IT, Therese Chakour-West.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well