The best TED speakers, channeling Steve Jobs, are dynamic, engaging and moving. Meanwhile, analytics technology can provide near-real-time feedback on whatever you want, including audience (dis)engagement. So why are so many tech industry events just more of the same?
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring