The best TED speakers, channeling Steve Jobs, are dynamic, engaging and moving. Meanwhile, analytics technology can provide near-real-time feedback on whatever you want, including audience (dis)engagement. So why are so many tech industry events just more of the same?
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities