The best TED speakers, channeling Steve Jobs, are dynamic, engaging and moving. Meanwhile, analytics technology can provide near-real-time feedback on whatever you want, including audience (dis)engagement. So why are so many tech industry events just more of the same?
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads