Australia’s third-largest ISP iiNet has blasted the Coalition’s revamped plan for the National Broadband Network, saying that the strategic review, cost/benefit analysis and public debate are all being conducted in a “policy vacuum”.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves