With the newly created role of CIO for the Queensland government having been advertised over the weekend, analyst firm Gartner warned the Bligh government to take heed of the lessons learned by previous state CIO appointments.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates