Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC