Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130