Apple has reached a settlement in a long-standing case that accused the company of fixing the price on e-books, with the company paying up to US$400 million, depending on the outcome of its appeal in the case, a law firm has announced.
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future