The Department of Human Services (DHS) is offering university graduates with STEM skills places on a six month IT career development scheme.
STEM - News, Features, and Slideshows
A self-confessed space geek, Cuberider co-founder and CEO, Solange Cunin, has achieved at 23 what most can only dream of. Not only has she helped launch the first Australian rocket mission to the International Space Station (ISS), but she is changing the mindset of kids on the ground, helping them do real-life space missions.
You can’t aspire to be what you can’t see. To get more women into IT careers, girls and young women will need role models, mentors and public examples of success.
Up to 4.6 million jobs could be at risk within a decade if Australia fails to create a workforce for the future, according to a new discussion paper released by startups advocacy group, StartupAUS.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has called for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to be made compulsory for all Australian students in senior years of high school, with such competency a requirement for university entry.
Senior government official says the landmark education reform bill is a possible template for addressing shortage of technical workers and bridging the gender gap in IT.
Whitepapers about STEM
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice?
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations