While 'imposter syndrome' is most common in high achieving women, and a constant foe, there are methods to combat the problem: Don’t let the critical voice steer you down the wrong path, and acknowledge the critic as a source of information, not a directive of truth.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud