Samsung Electronics Australia, in partnership with Social Ventures Australia (SVA), has hosted STEM students from a remote South Australian town to travel to Sydney, many for the first time, to witness the Vivid festival.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software