Staff at the New South Wales Government’s Data Analytics Centre (DAC) are receiving ethics training to ensure they “take the responsibilities of citizen data seriously”, it has been revealed.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long