In order to stay competitive in today's marketplace, IT organizations not only need to hire digitally focused employees such as data scientists, developers and innovation experts, they also need to evolve the mindset and structure of their IT groups. IT departments can do this by changing their old image of inward-facing order-takers to one of outward-focused collaborators who interact directly with internal and external customers.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage