In order to stay competitive in today's marketplace, IT organizations not only need to hire digitally focused employees such as data scientists, developers and innovation experts, they also need to evolve the mindset and structure of their IT groups. IT departments can do this by changing their old image of inward-facing order-takers to one of outward-focused collaborators who interact directly with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine