The lack of cyber security professionals is felt more acutely in Australia than in other countries, according to a report by US think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
staff retention - News, Features, and Slideshows
It may be easy to overlook how the work environment influences productivity and job satisfaction, but it’s something business executives ought to really pay attention to. Nobody really wants to spend day in, day out in a rigid office.
One of the main reasons staff may want to leave an organisation is because of legacy green screen applications making their work life hard, according to a new global survey by Vanson Bourne.
It’s that time of year again for every CIO to reflect and think about what they want for the coming year ahead. No, this doesn't have to involve gadgets or really, really cool technology. Instead, it’s a much broader wishlist that looks at some of the common challenges facing the modern CIO.
Deloitte Australia is hoping to reduce staff turnover by identifying employees who are likely to leave the firm through the use of predictive analytics software.
Let’s face it. Finding and hiring great talent gets tougher by the day and is a war cry we hear too often.
Whitepapers about staff retention
The role of a business manager or team leader is often dynamic and complex. Find out the different roles and responsibilities a leader has to play. From a performance manager who keeps staff focused to a communication manager that is respectful and asks the right questions. Included are also tools you will need to increase your team’s productivity.
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel clock another 5G first
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI