Bank of Queensland (BOQ) has struck a deal with Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey’s Square to market contactless and chip card payments to small businesses.
Square - News, Features, and Slideshows
Merchant services, point-of-sale and mobile payments firm Square is expanding its Australian operation, by launching the company’s first engineering hub outside of North America in Melbourne.
Square, the payments technology company launched by Twitter founder Jack Dorsey, has released its contactless card reader in Australia.
Apple event promises Watch info ... Square pushes into more merchant services ... Google working on VR Android... and more tech news.
Is the dawn of the age of ubiquitous e-payments finally here? Can we throw away our credit cards yet?
As more and more smartphone and tablet users shop via their mobile devices, being able to accept mobile payments is becoming a more important element of ecommerce. But does it make sense for your business? Mobile payment service providers Square, PayAnywhere, PayPal and Bank of America discuss fees, security and which types of business would benefit the most.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Apple and Salesforce announced strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn