In the second part of a series on the hottest areas in enterprise IT, David Gee discusses which big data and cloud technologies and tools you need to be aware of and where you should invest your efforts.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software