Cyber criminals became “more ambitious in 2016” and cultivated advanced attack strategies as targeted attacks shifted from economic espionage to politically-motivated sabotage and subversion, according to a new global threat report from Symantec.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers