Cyber criminals became “more ambitious in 2016” and cultivated advanced attack strategies as targeted attacks shifted from economic espionage to politically-motivated sabotage and subversion, according to a new global threat report from Symantec.
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit