Organisations moving to the cloud need to establish a risk profile to determine which IT infrastructure and applications they can trust to be managed on their behalf by a third-party cloud provider.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector