The inaugural chief information officer at South Australia’s Department for Child Protection is preparing to leave his role. CIO Hamish Cameron will depart DCP in mid-June, a spokesperson for the department told Computerworld.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely