CIO Australia, in partnership with Dell Technologies, invited a select group of CIOs from Australia's leading organisations to gather for a night of fine food, networking, experience and sharing of insights and ideas. Special guests included Hanson Robotics’ most advanced humanoid robot - Sophia - as well as John Roese, Global CTO of Dell EMC and Dell’s Chief Customer Officer, Karen Quintos for a discussion on how innovators are using emerging technologies such as AI to make transformation real. The evening was hosted by media personality, author and maths genius extraordinaire Adam Spencer.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security