Sydney startup, Smart Commercial Solar, has begun offering a pay-as-you-go solar power model to enterprises. This will allow enterprises to install solar panels without incurring costs upfront.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves