Some software bugs are like the cicadia, emerging only under the 'right' conditions and wreaking havoc until they're stopped. Without the right tools, no amount of software testing can stop these bugs from causing a meltdown. Just ask Nasdaq.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely