Some software bugs are like the cicadia, emerging only under the 'right' conditions and wreaking havoc until they're stopped. Without the right tools, no amount of software testing can stop these bugs from causing a meltdown. Just ask Nasdaq.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups