Rimini Street has declared that ‘customers and free market choice are the winners’ a week after the third-party ERP support provider was ordered by a US court to pay Oracle $50 million in damages in a software maintenance case.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?