Experts in the inner workings of the Internet’s Domain Name System – which matches IP addresses with corresponding domain names — say the 27-year-old communications protocol does not appear to be the cause of Facebook’s high-profile outage last week.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage