Victoria’s Environment Protection Authority (EPA) has an IT overhaul underway that is seeing the department create a new data exchange to analyse information from potentially thousands of IoT devices in the field.
software-as-a-service - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) has just knocked over the first phase of tech transformation and is likening the next stage to a ‘Mission to Mars.’
LaTrobe University is moving its student management system to the cloud following the signing of a new agreement with TechnologyOne.
Service brokers, SaaS, IDaaS, ArcOps, and the ‘sharing economy’ are the future, says Vito Forte.
Why successfully integrating SaaS apps and data with your existing on-premise software and systems is crucial to cloud maturity.
It’s official: Cloud services have hit the mainstream. But there are a host of misconceptions, processes and strategies CIOs still need to traverse in order to truly make the most of on-demand IT.
Microsoft's subscription-desktop hybrid application updated from the cloud may trigger wider Office 365 adoption in the enterprise, at least that's what the software giant is banking on with its new Office365 ProPlus offering.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing