The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) has just knocked over the first phase of tech transformation and is likening the next stage to a ‘Mission to Mars.’
software-as-a-service - News, Features, and Slideshows
LaTrobe University is moving its student management system to the cloud following the signing of a new agreement with TechnologyOne.
Service brokers, SaaS, IDaaS, ArcOps, and the ‘sharing economy’ are the future, says Vito Forte.
Why successfully integrating SaaS apps and data with your existing on-premise software and systems is crucial to cloud maturity.
The increasing availability of commercial cloud service offerings, combined with emerging hybrid cloud models, will challenge the value proposition of shared-service organisations.
It’s official: Cloud services have hit the mainstream. But there are a host of misconceptions, processes and strategies CIOs still need to traverse in order to truly make the most of on-demand IT.
Microsoft's subscription-desktop hybrid application updated from the cloud may trigger wider Office 365 adoption in the enterprise, at least that's what the software giant is banking on with its new Office365 ProPlus offering.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data