IT chiefs gathered at Sydney's O'Bar and Dining to discuss the challenges they face when implementing internet-of-things projects. The luncheon was sponsored by Software AG.
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain