IT chiefs gathered at Sydney's O'Bar and Dining to discuss the challenges they face when implementing internet-of-things projects. The luncheon was sponsored by Software AG.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns