Soft skills are becoming an essential focus of IT recruitment, with customer service and communication skills now weighted quite heavily for low level infrastructure support roles, according to the latest Hays Quarterly Report.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off