Twitter deleted more than 10,000 automated accounts posting messages that discouraged people from voting in the U.S. election and wrongly appeared to be from Democrats, after the party flagged the misleading tweets to the social media company.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130